Friday, December 22, 2006

Cool Quotes


I just love quotations. After a long and intense Google search I found some of these interesting quotes. I often use them as my email-signatures. Here is the list.


  • Minds, like parachutes, function best when open.
  • "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
  • I've given up trying to escape from reality; they always find me anyway.
  • Don't worry about life; you're not going to survive it anyway.
  • When at the edge of the unknown, faith provides the wings to fly.
  • Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.

  • "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

  • "A leader is one who knows where he wants to go, and gets up and goes."

  • "Remember: the average is as close to the bottom as it is to the top."

  • If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

  • Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

  • When you lose, don't ever lose the lesson learned.

  • The only place you will find success before work is in the dictionary.

  • It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.

  • A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.

  • I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.

  • Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't.

  • 'The harder I work, the luckier I get.'

  • Hard work never killed anyone, but why give it a chance?

  • Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

  • A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.

  • I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!!!

  • "The believer is happy. The doubter is wise."

  • God is real, unless declared integer

  • Before borrowing money from a friend, decide whether you need more.

  • Death is hereditary.

  • An expert is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing

  • Many things can be preserved in alcohol. Dignity is not one of them.

  • Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

  • Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

  • Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

  • Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make them when nobody is looking.

  • Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

  • If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

  • Where there's a will there are five hundred relatives

  • Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else

  • Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day

  • I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens

  • Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't

  • Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive

  • Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use

  • I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

  • I DON'T HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM, YOU HAVE A PERCEPTION PROBLEM.

  • Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thoughtto myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"

  • I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

  • After any salary raise, you will have less money at the end of the month than you did before.

  • When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.

  • Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.

  • To Err is human, to forgive is not a COMPANY policy.

  • Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does Milk.

  • In order to get a Loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.

  • If at first you don't succeed... Destroy all evidence that you ever tried.

  • If you have bunked the class, the professor has taken attendance.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good ones !!! :-)
Really cool quotes